We did a thing. You should check it out.
After months of bouncing ideas around, hitting roadblocks and overcoming creative barriers, we’ve launched the Elastic Thinking section of our website. Unlike conventional thinking, which is top down and limited in scope, Elastic Thinking is bottom up; it’s able to explore and investigate ideas, thoughts and connections that otherwise wouldn’t be realised. It opens up possibilities and is true creativity at work.
You’ve got my attention, tell me more…
Elastic Thinking is the force that drives the team here at Elastic. It’s not just in our name, it’s part of our culture and frames our approach to everything we do. Online content pollution is at its peak and competition for ad space and consumer attention is cutthroat. If you want to cut through the noise and embed your brand into the minds of your audience, Elastic Thinking is the solution.
Explore Elastic Thinking
There are 6 categories, each dedicated to a unique creative topic. Here’s a brief outline of what you’ll find:
- Elastic Thinkers: A selection of articles dedicated to the Elastic Thinkers who have inspired us
- Creative Cookbook: A selection of “recipes” to help you improve your marketing and branding in-house
- Cards for Creativity: A collection of cards featuring triggers to help jolt you into creativity
- Elastic Lab: A selection of articles detailing the successes and failures of our in-house creative experiments
- Words on the Street: Video accounts of our ventures into the streets to unlock market insight from the public (Coming soon…)
- Grown-up Fun: A selection of playable games specifically designed to get the creative juices flowing (Coming soon…)
We’ll constantly be adding fresh new content to each section, so make sure to bookmark us to stay up-to-date.
P.S. Here’s a quick tip before you head over: the secrets are held in the mysterious floating heads…